(This and that, this and that)
Everything I do multiply it by two
I got this and that, this and that
We could take a coupe or a truck vroom vroom
I got this and that, this and that
Cappuccino and americano
I’ll take this and that, this and that
Imma rip a show and then hit the studio
I do this and that, this and that
Groovy 하게 걸어 look at me
Groovy ฮา เก คอ รอ look at me
이미 proved it 두 마디로 끝냈지
อี มี proved it ทู มา ดี โร กึท แนท จี
머리를 cooling 다음 단계로 still moving
มอ รี รึล cooling ทา อึม ทัน กเย โร still moving
Stop denying 두 눈 감아봐도 분위기 늘 잔치
Stop denying ทู นุน คา มา บวา โด พุน วี กี นึล ชัน ชี
내비둬 그래도 찾아먹지 울 식성대로
เน พี ทวอ คือ เร โด ชา จา มอก จี อุล ชิก ซอง แด โร
오지랖 곱빼기 빼줘 요청란에 써놨어
โอ จี รับ คบ แป กี แป จวอ โย ชอง รา เน ซอ นวา ซอ
잘 봐줘 나왔어
ชัล พวา จวอ นา วัท ซอ
(우리가 나왔어)
(อู รี กา นา วัท ซอ)
See me rolling
골라서 내가 선택한 대로 flowing
คล รา ซอ เน กา ซอน แทก คัน แท โร flowing
원래 가고 싶은 대로 I run it run it run it
วอน เร คา โก ชิบ พึน แท โร I run it run it run it
Yeah we
(이것저것 다)
(อี กอท จอ กอท ทา)
Everything I do multiply it by two
I got this and that, this and that
We could take a coupe or a truck vroom vroom
I got this and that, this and that
Cappuccino and americano
I’ll take this and that, this and that
Imma rip a show and then hit the studio
I do this and that, this and that
원해 더 멈출 수 없는 challenge
วอ เน ทอ มอม ชุล ซู ออบ นึน challenge
Hot and cold 뭐든 괜찮아 no damage
Hot and cold มวอ ดึน แควน ชา นา no damage
I ain’t getting no pain
I’ll show you the way
I got no shame and I’m
이것저것 ready 된 지
อี กอท จอ กอท ready ทเวน จี
이미 오래됐지
อี มี โอ เร ทเวท จี
Yeah 지루함은 뺐지
Yeah ชี รู ฮา มึน แปท จี
그건 오래전에 패치
คือ กอน โอ เร จอ เน แพ ชี
내 랩은 고기 패티
เน แรบ บึน โค กี แพ ที
절대 빠질 수 없겠지
ชอล แต ปา จิล ซู ออบ เกท จี
내 왼쪽 가슴속에 박힌 Stray Kids 배지
เน เวน จก คา ซือ โซ เก พัก คิน Stray Kids แพ จี
발자취에 남은 체취 채취
พัล จา ชวี เอ นา มึน เช ชวี แช ชวี
해서 꿈을 sketch
แฮ ซอ กุม มึล sketch
Let’s get it 기횔 catch
Let’s get it คี ฮเวล catch
성공과의 matching
ซอง กง กวา เย matching
더 보여줄 거 없냐는 너에게
ทอ โพ ยอ จุล กอ ออบ นยา นึน นอ เอ เก
(이것저것 다)
(อี กอท จอ กอท ทา)
Everything I do multiply it by two
I got this and that, this and that
We could take a coupe or a truck vroom vroom
I got this and that, this and that
Cappuccino and americano
I’ll take this and that, this and that
Imma rip a show and then hit the studio
I do this and that, this and that
We can go fast, we can go slow
If you can’t choose, you can have both
Can’t stop us now (Go)
Everything I do multiply it by two
I got this and that, this and that
We could take a coupe or a truck vroom vroom
I got this and that, this and that
Cappuccino and americano
I’ll take this and that, this and that
Imma rip a show and then hit the studio
I do this and that, this and that
Talking this and that
Talking this and that
This and that, this and that

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:
แสดงความคิดเห็น